This week Eric Plantenberg hosted a WebEx follow-up conference call for graduates of our Boise, ID and Seattle, WA Memory Training Workshop.
Eric reviewed the workshop and answered questions regarding memory training from those on the call.
If you have taken the memory training class, this call is a great review of the workshop. The call covered:
- Teach-Ability Index
- Mental File Folder System
- Emailed and Call Questions
- Spaced Repetition
- Long-Term Memory
- Six Steps for Remembering Names
Eric answered commonly asked questions as well including:
- I’ve haven’t begun the review process yet. Can I go over the materials and listen to the CD to refresh my memory of the class, or do I need to start over?
- How do I remember what filing system to use so that I remember to go to that list when I want to recall something? (i.e. If I need to remember to do something as I am leaving work and I file it to my office files, how do I remember to run through my office files before I leave work? Do I just make that a habit?)
- What strategy do you employ for doing reviews on a daily basis to ensure you are capturing the long-term memory portion of things you filed a week ago?
Hope you enjoy the follow-up!